I like to keep things simple. My designs are clean and intuitive with an elegant use of colour, typography and spacing. With a keen eye for detail and a love for front-end technology, I combine my skills to create digital experiences that make users (and clients!) happy.
As a freelancer, I enjoy working on small-medium sized projects where I feel I can really make a difference. Clients I’ve worked with include Covestor, Interview Hub and My Family Club as well as numerous small businesses and individuals.
I completed my MA in Web Design & Content Planning in 2011 and went on to do an internship at Capra. Since then, I’ve been working part-time with Covestor (a finance startup in London) and with a variety of smaller clients on freelance projects.
Want to know more?
- I made my first website when I was 13 - it was a GeoCities masterpiece dedicated to facts about horses... (I know, I know).
- I'm totally obsessed with avocados.
- I love to read - especially old science fiction novels.
- I really enjoy sports and being outdoors. I go skiing each winter, I'm a regular parkrunner and I’ve just completed my second 10k race.
- I love interior design. When I’m not designing for screens I’m compiling mood boards and decorating my flat.